Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Business Model Canvas Reflection

            As I work to get a complete grasp on my RPi venture, I have been working on my Business Model Canvas.  I have the basics but sometimes it is hard to think deeper in some of the categories.  Luckily we brainstormed some in class but I am still sort of stuck in the box.  I have my idea, I have parts of it working, but as far as the business side of it goes I cannot fully encompass where it is going.  So at this point, that’s where I am!
            Where do I need to be, you may ask.  I need to start solidifying my thoughts.  No more maybe this would work or maybe I would like to do this.  I also need to take a look into my competitors because at this point I have price as a value I am offering, but I am not 100% sure that I would be lower than what others are offering (although I am 99% sure). 
            I fully believe that my model is truly feasible!  As they say:
·      “Every day is safety day. Safety has no holiday!”
·      “Life is rare, live with care!”
·      “Safety is the key, it is up to you and me!”
·      “Stay alert! Don’t get hurt!”
These overused phrases are the reason WHY my product is feasible.  Safety sells and for most, it has no price, especially when it becomes about the safety of a loved one.  Production is feasible, partnerships are feasible, and selling this product is feasible.  I am 100% positive that my product fits a very relevant need and it will sell because of that.


Take a look at my Business Model Canvas below (you will most likely need to download and/or zoom) to get further details of the business of my venture! PLEASE feel free to offer feedback through comments to help me think outside of the box! Your perspective and opinion is welcome with open arms.


1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of targeting it towards elderly people. We all now how forgetful they can be and safety is always a concern! This plan looks feasible to me! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete