Thursday, April 10, 2014

Status Update

Customer Personas 
Financial Model (tweaks will be made)

Currently:
  •          Working on temperature sensor
  •      Continuing to develop business model
  •      Working on my code for our python project 

Overall, my main task right now is to get my temperature sensor working and then I can move on to having the motion sensing work WITH the temperature sensing.  Then, I will have a more finished, functional product.  Besides the technical issues I am facing, I am still working on my business model and trying to get rid of the “I don’t knows” by making specific decisions.  Creating the financial model helped a lot with setting specifics, but that still needs some tweaking as well.  The BurntPi is moving right along and fingers crossed that we have a working product in the near, near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment